Regrettably this show has been cancelled due to poor weather being forecast at the venue which would make the event unsafe.

All customers have been contacted by email and will be refunded, or have been given the option to transfer to our closest alternative screening of Maverick, at Tittesworth Water near Leek tonight. If you’ve already booked for Carsington, see the email we’ve sent you for further information.

Apologies for the inconvenience. And for the British summer.

Opt-in to our Mailing List

Join our mailing list to receive all of our latest news and updates.

You have Successfully Subscribed!